1. I reactivated my Facebook page!
2. Don't drop two liter sodas. They explode all over the place. It was in my shoe, my hair, and my eye.
3. I have a tattoo! It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it was going to, in fact it just felt like a somebody running the rough side of a sponge on my shoulder. Then it felt like sunburn while healing.
4. Who actually memorizes their license plate number?
5. I decided to work the overnight's at my job. The freaks really do come out at night. Although I didn't get any drunk people! Which is surprising, because I work at a gas station convenience store.
6. Don't talk to somebody that you aren't fully over. It will only end up bad.
7. When summer first started, I decided that I wanted to run a 5K. Not just any 5K, a zombie 5K! There's one in Maryland and it's kind of close, so I figured why not? It sounds like a good time. Then I started training for a 5K and came to the conclusion that it's a lot of running and I won't be able to do it before October.
8. I'm turning 21 on June 5th!!!! I shall be incredibly inebriated.
Any advice on training for the 5K? Should I stick with it or just try again for next year?