Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm Back!

Although I will not be partaking in the A to Z Challenge this year (I know, I'm disappointed too) I am going to try my hardest to keep up with posting! I'm not sure what got into me over the past year, but posting was just no longer important to me. Which is crazy, because I love blogging and I love reading about everything everybody has to say! So as my a-little-after-a-quarter-of-the-year resolution, I will try to post at least once a week and visit as many other blogs as possible! I look forward to reading everybody's A to Z posts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, checked in on you before from AtoZ and wsa sorry you hadn't started.
Pick up now and see how you do. There are some fabulous blogs and bloggers our there - full of encouragement :)

auntyamo
http://ficticiousamo.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you Jenn. I'm just stopping by from A to Z
http://www.melanieschulz.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Stopping by to say hi from the A to Z, but see you're not participating. Oh well, nice to visit anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Though you're not involved in the A to Z Challenge (it's a first for me), I enjoyed stopping by and reading you other posts. I very much like the template and layout of your blog as well as the quality of your writing.

Cheers.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...