Sunday, August 28, 2011

Let's See What This Does

Let me just start off with I have never blogged before. I also have no followers, so I guess I don't have to worry about who's reading my shit. What do people blog about anyway? Their lives? I can guarantee you that my life is not interesting enough to talk about. I can barely think of things to update my Facebook status about. For some reason "Going to biochem!" just doesn't seem like an acceptable status. I guess I'll talk about my summer. It was actually really good; I reconnected with a couple old friends and worked a lot. I had my heart broken too, that sucked. Still trying to be ok with that one, but only time will heal those wounds. It just sucks. A lot. So that was my summer....goals for the new semester? Deans list. Meet new people. Meeting new people is so hard though. I'd be welcome to any and all tips out there. Well I guess that's all I have to say tonight, maybe I'll have more after classes begin? We'll see.

No comments: