Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Is Not On My To-Do List

To-Do lists are the only way I am able to keep myself organized enough to complete all my work on time (although it doesn't help much with studying, that stays on there not crossed off until I make an new one). Currently my list sits patiently next to me, pen on top, waiting for me to start on it. I should have most of the list complete by now because I was done with classes at 12:20, but I decided to sit around on campus until 1:00 waiting for my roommate so we could walk home together and then I ate lunch when I got home. It is now 1:50 and I still have not started on it. But hey, I have all day, right?

Valentines Day is coming up. After 20 years of spending Valentines Day alone, you'd think I would have given up by now. Unfortunately for an optimist there is never any giving up! I am a glutton for pain, as my sister would put it. There's still a little bit of hope left inside me that maybe I'll find a date or maybe someone will surprise me with flowers. It's a nice thought, and certainly one of the little things that help me make it through the day. One of these years things something will happen.

On a side note, my roommate and I decided to confuse our Psychopharmacology professor by having me wear glasses and her wear contacts. She always wears glasses, I don't actually need glasses but I have them because I use to get severe headaches from reading and studying for multiple hours at a time.
It didn't work. But I do like this picture.

2 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

LOL always fun confusing professor's, did that a time or two.

Laura Josephsen said...

Aww, that's a great picture! :D