The other thing I noticed when preparing my clothing was how heavy my basket was. I really need to get back to the gym. To be honest I do miss it as well. I could run my little heart out and then lift until my limbs felt like jello. I would always challenge myself to see how fast I could run a mile - the fastest I ever got was 6 minutes and 39 seconds. That's pretty impressive for me though, I am an overweight smoker. The most interesting part about me going to the gym over summer break this past year was I didn't end up losing any weight, or at least I don't think I did, but I did drop a pants size and toned my body a bit more. That's what I miss the most, my toned-ish body. This school year I've watched my muscle slowly disappear.
My brain feels nice and muscular though. Todays lineup of work includes:
- Finish biochemistry lab report on detecting carbohydrates in proteins
- Read section from John Locke's Second Treatise on Government
- My database design project #1
- Study some genetics
- Biochemistry study guides chapters 14 and 15
- Study some psychology of human development