Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Haunting in Philadelphia

We have come to the conclusion that our apartment is haunted. His name is George/John (we couldn't decide). My one roommate told me how she heard footsteps up and down the hallway this weekend while the other two of us were away and her computer made a funny noise but nothing was up on it. Last Friday I heard someone walking down our hallway right after my roommate had left. I thought she was still home so I went and knocked on her door, no response, she was definitely gone. The other day when I was showering I got out and the door was locked, I did not lock it, and neither of them opened the door and locked it. They could be fucking with me...I'm not sure. It's fishy.

Nothing too interesting has been going on with my life lately. I worked all weekend. I should be reading biochem right now but I'm not. Honestly I can't wait for my Belief and Thought class. That class opens my mind to so many different views about life, the past, and the future. Come Thursday I bet I will have a lot to say. I'm still at the dilemma of not knowing what I want to do with the rest of my life though. There are so many possibilities, but how do I know if it's the right one for me? Is that what internships are about? How would I go about finding an internship? I've tried looking online but a lot of the places I find aren't in this area, they aren't even anywhere that I would be able to commute to. Maybe talking to my advisor would help but at the same time I'm afraid of what he will say. Plus he's a rather hard guy to try to find. Oh University of the Sciences...

I hope this rain stops soon. I've already soaked two pairs of shoes today and it's the beginning of the week. Looking at the weather channel tells me that I should probably invest some time into blow drying them because it's suppose to rain into next week. Good thing I brought my umbrella down this weekend, oh wait it broke today. It also leaks. If I ever get robbed though the umbrella is my weapon of choice; with the right amount of force that thing could really do some damage. Let's hope nothing like that ever happens though.

No comments: