Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'll Take USciences Finals Week for $1000 Please

I have come to the conclusion that I need a larger desk. Or maybe less classes? Either will work.

Otherwise finals week has really been doing a number to my body. I have started to get anxiety attacks. It started off as this uncomfortable feeling in my chest and getting a little shaky (really? I feel like it should be spelled "shakey"). It has progressed into a racing heart and becoming so shaky that I can't write. I have only cried once though! Although I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing; crying sometimes helps me to relieve stress. It's rather debilitating though, for around 5 to 10 minutes I feel like I'm going to die. My skin...oh my precious skin. I have done everything I can to keep from breaking out but nope. Stress seems to rule out all preventative measures.

On the other note I ate rather healthy today: I've been drinking nothing but water all day and I have only touched junk food once or twice. It's the least I can do.

So if anybody has any studying tips I will gladly accept them! I've been doing the study guides provided by my professors but for some reason I just don't think it's going to help me out that much. There is just way too much for one week:
Monday: Microbiology Lab Final (the study guide has 98 terms to memorize, 21 facts to understand/memorize, and 40 concepts to understand and analyze). Cumulative.
Tuesday: Biochemistry Final (all on enzyme catalysis and reaction rates, graphs, and equations)
Wednesday: Genomics Final, composed to two parts: one written (closed book) and one project (open book). Also cumulative.
Thursday: A whole lot of nothing :) (AKA a whole lot of studying)
Friday: Microbiology Lecture Final. Cumulative.

This is certainly going to be a test of my sanity.

No comments: