Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Am Aware That I Am Single

Thank you February 14th for making everyone else aware of it as well. It's ok though, for the past week I was thoroughly distracted by my busy exam schedule. As a result of my awesome procrastination skills and super-late study schedule last night, I felt physically ill after I walked out of my biochem exam today. But I'm almost 100% positive that I got an A on my other exam!

Maybe it's about time that I start looking into my future. I've put it off for almost three years now. I know that I want to do something along the lines of genetic counseling but there are so many options out there. That might not be the best option with my undergraduate degree either. Plus, I want to go to a really good graduate school as well. Not many people know of USP but we produce extremely smart students and if you can survive the 60% retention rate 99% of students graduate with a job. That is an impressive number, especially to future employers. Maybe I'm being too picky. Guess I'll figure it out when I meet with my advisor next week!

No comments: