Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Do Not Have a Facebook

I decided that not only is it an extreme deterrent for studying, but I really didn't use it much (unless I was avoiding studying) and I'm pretty sure nobody cares enough about my life to actually read anything I post. I deleted it a little more than a month ago and I've been noticing more and more how Facebook is almost an essential part of life for a lot of people. It's how they keep up on their news, how they contact their friends, how they make plans. Does anybody else notice this?

On another note, April is coming fast my friends! I am very excited for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge (which I mentioned here). I'm starting to think that I should preplan some of these posts because April is a hectic month for me. It is still super exciting, though.

No comments: