Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A to Z Science Edition

Today is the day of my genetics exam. Oddly enough I'm not nervous. My professor went over the format of the exam in class yesterday and probably all the topics that will be on it. After reviewing the notes I seemed to know most of what she told the class about. Let's hope that knowledge sticks with me into the test!

In other news I decided on a theme for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I thought about it and this topic will make the challenge much easier for me because I deal with it every day. My theme will be science! Instead of prewriting my posts I'm going to do it each day as a little form of stress relief. This might be the worst idea I've ever had but I'm going to stick with it! I've been thinking of topics and I came up with a decent amount already. I'm excited! For more information about it, or if you want to sign up go here!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Bet you ace the exam! And that sounds like a good theme for the Challenge.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I hope I'm able to do it.